Private Sector Housing Service Manager based in Middlesex and the pay rate is ££44.05ph
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: RQ462386
The Private Sector Housing Service Manager plays a key role in the overall strategic direction. The role provides policy leadership and direction on all private sector housing issues for the Borough, including projects on a pan London basis. Primarily delivering on Hillingdon’s vision and corporate strategy in relation to the Borough’s private sector housing, the role makes measurable contributions to the wellbeing of our residents
Leading a number of multidisciplinary teams, Private Sector Housing Service Manager is influential in creating, developing and supporting partnership relationships. Having oversight of the teams accountable for the provision of required frameworks, the role ensures a comprehensive Borough-wide housing service for our residents.
To be successfully shortlisted for the position, you must be able to evidence the following within your application:
- Expert knowledge of private sector housing and renewal issues and ability to develop and implement comprehensive improvement strategies.
- Expert understanding of the relevant housing legislation and the legislative framework in related areas like finance, enforcement and planning.
- Proven track record of management experience at a senior level.
- Significant practical experience of delivering strategies and services to address private sector housing issues.
- Financial planning and budget management skills with substantial budgets and business management skills.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services