KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Employability Tutor
Location: Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travel within Nottinghamshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- Must hold either a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Experience of delivering work based/classroom based learning.
- Experience of delivering employability programmes.
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills in Maths and English to Level 2.
- Must be IT Literate.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Deliver online short courses (e.g. Customer Service; Business Admin), eventually moving on to deliver the Level 4 Employability Practitioner standard.
- Undertake initial assessments for each learner and devise individual action plans.
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Embedding of Maths and English into sessions.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education