Two Planning Engineers / Senior Planning Engineers with experience of working on infrastructure, ideally utilities but not essential, projects based on the NEC form of contract required for a contract opportunity.
These positions are both excellent opportunities to work for a leading firm who are passionate about planning & project controls where you will support their client's engineering team with a wide variety of projects.
The roles have both been deemed inside IR35 and this will be a remote working arrangement but candidates may need to travel to the client's site in Kent.
- Deliver the monthly updates and reporting on several Engineering schemes.
- Rung successful monthly Value of Work Done (VOWD) meetings to investigate and question the costs and schedule reported by the Project managers.
- Fully own the programme as handed over by Asset while ensuring schemes are fully budgeted for and Forecasts align with said budgets.
- Draft cost reports for the Head of Engineering which gets reported at several different internal and external meetings.
- Successfully draft, update and maintain the master Engineering Programme used to align Asset Planning and Engineering costs and examine monthly progress on individual schemes.
- Run Cost and Schedule reports and producing graphs and tables that are used to draft presentation documents for in-house meetings and workshops.
- Actively partake in the Change Board meetings where change requests to Budgets and Funding are examined and decision on approval or rejection are made.
- Progress update on Schedule and Cost in P6 as required.
- Run Earned Value analysis to examine spend against budget and forecasts as required.
- Run Project Controls workshops as required
- Work closely with the PMs, DMs, Engineering, Asset and Investment Planning leads to enhance relationship between all the departments.
To be considered for this role candidates will either be at Planning Engineer or Senior Planning Engineer level. You will have worked on the delivery elements of infrastructure programmes, utilities experience would be advantageous but not essential, being delivered using the NEC form of contract
To apply is easy, contact Oli for more info or just simply apply online. .
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other