A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Validate tender following award of project with the Project Manager/Director
* Assist in preparation of project CCS by analysing the tender and project requirements.
* Prepare cash flow by analysing the timing of billings and costs.
* Compile monthly reports in accordance with the Group standard procedures.
* Where applicable, carry out site measures with Construction and Planning Teams in accordance with contractual procedures.
* Ensure timely submission of claims/notices in accordance with provisions of contract.
* Ensure that areas of concern are highlighted relating to contract costs, sales, and contribution.
* Ensure that you attend monthly commercial and subcontractor meetings.
* Draft pre- and post-contract correspondence in consultation with the Project Manager/Director
* Identify if material purchases are scope or variation to the budget.
* Ensure control of client invoicing by submission of invoices and tracking of payment etc.
* Administer payments to subcontractors and suppliers by reviewing submissions in terms of their contracts.
* Liaise closely with the Financial Department on project reporting and financials.
* Resolve disputes in relation to client / subcontractor issues.
* Prepare reports on commercial and contractual issues for the Project and Commercial Managers
* Monitor site procurement on receipt of regular reports.
* Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management
* 2-3 Years' experience in Quantity Surveying
* Working towards chartership or professional Quantity Surveying Certification
* Experience in mechanical & electrical projects
* Measuring experience (in field and off plan)
* Experience preparing Bills of Quantities
* Industry experience in pharmaceutical, data centre or commercial projects
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other