In this role, you will be significant to the delivery of administrative support, especially relating to security matters including creating and distributing passes to visitors, escorting visitors around the site, checking document details, electronic file management, and providing guidance and answering queries. You will regularly engage and interact with both internal and external stakeholders whilst liaising with different teams across our business.
This position offers you an excellent career pathway for development. You will be supported in gaining knowledge and understanding relating to security matters, with mentoring available to fulfil your aspirations and potential.
As a Business Support Administrator your responsibilities will include:
* Delivering administrative support across specialisms as instructed and contained within the CSG Catalogue of Services and assignment specifications
* Owning logistical elements of activities and events such as arranging travel, booking venues or coordinating visits
* Supporting internal communications such as updating internal websites, distributing key information and acting as a focal point for other internal communications
* Managing document production, processing and maintenance as instructed e.g. any relevant papers for meetings, administration of hard copy classified documents, processing security clearance documents etc.
Please note, due to the secure nature of the position, this post is reserved for SOLE UK nationals only.
What you will be assessed against
To be successful with your application you must demonstrate that you meet the following essential criteria:
* Experience of using Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience of building relationships and working with internal and external stakeholders
* Demonstration of the ability to manage work and deliver to time
* Ability to work independently and accurately record information
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent Level 2 qualification or higher
It will also benefit your application if you are able to demonstrate the following desirable criteria:
* Experience of using Microsoft Sharepoint
In addition to the responsibilities above, the following technical competencies and behaviours will be assessed at interview:
* Problem solving
* Customer Focus
* Working together
* Managing a quality service
Role shuts on Sunday 21st November, so if you are interested please apply on or before then
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other