My client, a multi-channel marketing agency, are seeking an experienced Creative Artworker to be based on site at their client's office in West London.
This position involves all aspects of artwork production, both print and digital, for a globally recognised brand. They are looking for someone who is comfortable at bringing in new ideas and concepts to the table, with a strong portfolio of creative thinking and experience with both print and digital files.
This position is currently remote based, however, the role is expected to return to a full-time office based environment in the short term so being able to commute to West London is a must.
- A self-starter who can adapt to new situations and hit the ground running
- An effective team member to contribute constructively and adds to our team
- Someone who will improve and streamline our studio workflow
- The ability to meet and liaise with clients and suppliers to achieve great results in a cost-effective manner
- A proactive person who can work on their own initiative and within a team with an approachable nature Confidence to interpret creative concepts and develop artwork in accordance with brand guidelines
- A hard worker, ready to get stuck in and be part of this enthusiastic and diligent team.
- Adobe CC, particularly AfterEffects, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Management and production of design for print, email and web
- Creative thinking and solutions
- Ability to manipulate and retouch imagery
- Experience delivering effective layout and design to an accurate and professional standard
- Quality assurance for print and digital outputs
- Efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate management of day-to-day changes
- Skills in motion graphics/animation for social media.
- Two to four years’ experience in a similar role, delivering integrated campaigns
- Delivering brand and campaign roll-out
- Great understanding of design, with an analytical mind-set, ensuring that brand consistency is always maintained
- Confidence to talk through the development of your personal and professional work.
If you're interested in this position, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR