Hello Education are seeking to employ 2 passionate and dedicated Primary Teachers to work within a large primary schools based in Darlington. The positions are to begin immediate therefore applicants must already have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service. By joining the team, you will be expected to work across all EYFs, KS1 and KS2 classes including Year 6 if required. Classes are of mixed abilities including SEN pupils previous experience teaching SEN pupils would be an advantage however not essential.
The school ideally want a teacher who can fit seamlessly into the team and have a friendly and enthusiastic manner about themselves. Applicants will be expected to be able to work independently to plan, prepare and deliver lessons that are in accordance with the National Curriculum.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – NQTs may also apply
- Amazing communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role – at least 6 months
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum at KS1 and KS2 level
- Use own initiative when working independently as well as being able to work within a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Primary Teacher, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education