About the Company
A top-tier global law firm, with a great reputation are looking for an HR Specialist – D&I on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Working across the HR Operations team, this role will focus on creating and managing processes and tools to support the Diversity and Inclusion objectives. Responsibilities include:
- Manage projects end-to-end to support D&I goals
- Identify project risks and develop solutions
- Act as SME for D&I processes and data
- Collaborate with other teams to develop process and support requirements
- Coordinate testing on a global basis
- Manage new vendor relationships
You will have previous experience with HRIS systems and a strong understanding of data privacy issues. You will have previous project management skills, ideally in a global professional environment, and a project management qualification will be an asset. You will be highly organised and have strong stakeholder engagement skills.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources