Children and Adult
in East Lothian
£9.50 - £17.50 per hour plus mileage allowance
- Additional benefits including reimbursed SSSC registration costs
- Weekly pay
We have the following hours available
- Full time / Part time
- Guaranteed hours/ contracts available following successful probationary period
- Flexible shift patterns
- Every 2nd weekend off!
As a member of our team you will receive:
- Refer a Friend scheme – Earn £500!
- Paid Industry leading Induction Training
- PVG – financial assistance available
- Reimbursed SSSC registration costs
- Employee of the month bonus!
- Company Pension
- Enhanced training and development
- 28 days paid A/L prorated
- Long service award
No previous experience is needed, we provide the best training, support & development.
At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker vary depending on our customers’ needs and requirements but you should expect to support with the following:
- Providing personal care duties, washing bathing and toileting
- Administering medication
- Manual handling, using equipment if required
- Light domestic duties
- Meal preparation
- Support out in the community
- Support at home
- Sitter service
- Challenging behaviour
Be part of one of the best care providers in Scotland!
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting [url="https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement"]https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement[/url]
If you want to make a difference in your community apply today!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing