Technical Business Analyst
Agile Recruit is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Business Analyst to join our clients growing team. As an analyst your responsibility will be driving more efficient solutions delivery via liaison with stakeholders to capture, complete and accurate requirements. In doing so you will convey best practice from similar projects, assist with backlog scoping, user story estimations and sprint prioritisation.
You will be interacting with several customers across varying professional sectors to extract and document business requirements that will assist our development teams in constructing the end solution for our clients. A knowledge of IT architecture is a must, but preference will be given to candidates demonstrating any experience in Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics or CRM.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an Agile led Business Analyst role.
- Experience of user stories and product backlogs
- Identification and management of relevant programme stakeholders
- Eliciting customer requirements and business rules through stakeholder engagement
- Document the requirements into a User story format to be used for Agile development
- Work closely with the developers and data scientists to scope and estimate requirements.
- Conduct impact, effort and dependency analysis on customer’s requirements to assist with prioritisation.
- Follow requirements through to an agreed specification in the form of a product backlog using techniques such as MoSCoW.
- Work closely with the client Project managers to facilitate any required change management.
- Assist with the production of testing plans.
- Manage your work in a predefined project management platform (Zoho Sprints, MS DevOps and Jira)
This is an urgent requirement and if you would like to know more around this opportunity please apply directly or contact me at [email protected] - 07985640847
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet