An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a career driven Senior Lettings Negotiator to join this market leading independent lettings agent based in Loughton.
The successful Senior Lettings Negotiator will be well presented and experienced within Lettings in the Loughton/Essex market. They will also be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable team member. You must be a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. This great opportunity will have a focus in the residential lettings market, but will also give you the opportunity to learn and work also in the commercial and sales sectors too.
The Senior Lettings Negotiator will have previous experience working within a similar property related role. You must also have experience in using Microsoft office packages.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings Negotiation including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants. You will be pro-active, assertive, keen to succeed and looking to join a driven dynamic brand.
Senior Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Senior Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- £17,000-£20,000 basic salary
- Commission structure
- Use of a shared pool car and parking
- Training and support on their commercial sector of the business
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Negotiator eager to take the next step in their career.
Contact Chelsie Cross on [email protected]
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year