With 25 days holiday, a fun & friendly working environment, you'll be joining a great team within a successful and continuously expanding manufacturing business who design & manufacture complex & interesting equipment.
As a Stock Controller you duties will include but are not limited to:
- receiving & checking goods in
- issuing stock to work orders
- stock taking and spot checking stock levels
- resolving stock queries
- loading and off loading pallets
The successful Stock Controller will have the below skills and experience:
- a Counterbalance forklift license
- previous experience using an MRP system
- a full, clean driving license
If you are interested in this role please click 'apply' or contact Orion Reading today, thank you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing