Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Regular Days 07:30-16:00 Monday to Thursday 07:30-13:00 Friday
5% matched contributory pension + 33 days holiday plus regular paid OT
Based in Huddersfield
A long-standing manufacturing company are looking for a mechanical maintenance engineer due to an internal promotion. This business design and manufacture bespoke heavy engineering machinery sold to companies all over the world. This is a large company that manages to keep a family feel to it, so you will feel like a valued member of a close-knit team.
The workshop in Huddersfield where they manufacture and build the machinery is full of metal forming machinery such as CNC machines and manual machine tools, they also have welding machinery, cranes, site services and extraction systems.
- Working alongside an electrical engineer your role is to conduct planned and reactive maintenance on all plant and machinery.
- You will be working on gears, bearings, some hydraulics, belts, mechanical handling equipment.
- The mechanical maintenance engineer will be apprentice trained with a NVQ 3 or equivalent
- The successful engineer will need to come from a heavier engineering background
- You must be flexible in your approach to work and be open to working your fair share of OT
- The job security of working for a large secure business
- Mix of old and new machinery, lots of complex fault finding to challenge you
- Working in a stable and experienced team that will help develop your technical skills
- Regular days role
- Plenty of opportunity to increase your earnings with paid OT
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
5% Pension + OT
- Industry Sector IT & Internet