Senior Front End/Full Stack Developer
£50,000 - £60,000
We are working with a leading publishing house, and they have asked us to invite applications for an experienced, dynamic and innovative Full Stack Developer, who will work with Data Scientists, Machine-Learning experts and Product Owners to deliver a ground-breaking AI solution for their major English Language Teaching (ELT) customers.
As an integral member of their Agile Scrum team, you will have primary responsibilities for the following:
- Delivering, implementing and optimising API's for communication between the solution and other Cambridge products
- Lead and guide the team on decisions around the architecture design, library design and the infrastructure
- Ensure that statistical models can be deployed from sandbox testing environments into production where they will impact on real customer experiences
The team are working experimentally and exploratively, so you will have the responsibility and flexibility to set the technical direction, with a large degree of autonomy over tools and technologies used. The role needs a strong technical developer with leadership ambitions.
Furthermore, you will be researching, understanding, and recommending open-source leverage tools or frameworks to help ensure the Scrum team make effective use of relevant, new technologies in a changing technical landscape.
- Strong skills & experience with Node
- Strong API design and monitoring
- Good knowledge Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong data engineering skills & SQL
- GNU/Linux and deploying GNU/Linux in production environments
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes / DevOps automation
- Any JS Frameworks is a bonus (React, Vue, Angular)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet