Dynamics/Power Platform Consultant | Microsoft Gold Partner | Up to £75,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a Microsoft Gold Partner with offices based in London. They provide customers with high quality products and are looking to expand the with new and brilliant minds at the forefront.
- Consulting on Dynamics CRM / Power Platform Projects.
- Helping with project estimates and contributing to statements of work for the delivery organisation.
- Working on small projects independently with minimal support.
- Continually upskilling and staying abreast of industry trends and practices.
- Bringing attention to detail to everything you do.
- Implementing Dynamics CRM / Power Platform Projects.
- Strong Dynamics CRM experience.
- Proficient experience in Data Management and Architecture.
- Strong Power Platform experience.
- Well versed in development with C# .NET experience.
- Knowledge of Azure.
- Strong teamwork skills.
They offer an excellent salary up to £75,000 and benefits such as:
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays.
- Paid sick leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life assurance policy.
- Healthcare plan.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
This Microsoft Gold Part is based London.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet