My client, a print management business, are seeking an experienced German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their growing business in Stockport, Cheshire.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic, switched-on individual with excellent multi-tasking skills. This role is fast paced so requires someone who can keep up with this kind of environment whilst still ensuring processes are always followed.
For the right candidate, the company are able to offer the opportunity of a hybrid split of working between home and office. Alternatively, the successful applicant can choose to work in the office full-time should this suit them more.
- Handle customer enquiries, answering questions and queries over the phone and by email
- Update and provide information to customers as well as managers internally
- Monitor, report and investigate customer complaints, such as damaged products, installation issues, etc
- General communication internally with other departments including warehousing, account managers and the product team
- Prioritising workload when applicable to ensure the tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Building relationships with customers and assisting in their purchase making decisions
- Identifying the opportunity to enhance the customer’s experience
- Fluent in English and German (oral and written)
- Solid understanding of the German culture
- A good degree of computer literacy – with comprehensive working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong and effective organisational skills
- Experience of working with a variety of customers (internal and external) and communicating professionally via Email and telephone
Salary & Benefits
Salary £22,000 (negotiable based on experience) plus benefits including holiday pay, company pension, etc.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services