Job Title: Lead Ladieswear Designer
Emp Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Locations: Plymouth, UK
We are looking for a talented individual to strengthen and support our client’s creative team as a Lead Ladieswear Designer. In this position, you will be joining as a leading part of their growing team of in-house and freelance designers.
They are an international business that has a steadily growing brand, working with UK, European and Australian customers. This wide range of customers includes multi-store retailers, Concessions, EU E-commerce retailers, Flash sales websites and independent specialist retail stores.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As the leader, you will be expected to drive this new category when you take on this role.
- This role will have you touching on all areas of design, graphics, approvals, production and range build.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Have evidence of a leading team and multiple project threads within the licensing industry.
- Need to send in a portfolio with evidence of graphic design/illustration, product design, approvals and range build.
- Be confident in their ability when using Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Preferably have some history working with screen print and apparel.
- Have some previous industry experience – ideally within the licensing industry or with major retailers.
Design briefs will include both in-house brands and character license - including Disney, film, TV, music, pop culture & more.
If you are interested in this job or have any questions, please apply, or email. [email protected]
This job is being advertised by The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing