An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join this thriving independent lettings business in Oxford.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be experienced within a sales role and will be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You must have a good understanding of Oxford and the surrounding area.
The Lettings Negotiator will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a similar property-related role. You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings negotiation including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants. You will be proactive in self-promotion and marketing and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to create a referral business and maintain a client-for-life business.
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Negotiator eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 07833431292
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Up to 24,000k basic with OTE of 35,000k
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year