Our client is a well-established fire & security with a dedicated team of local Engineers and Support Staff, providing their clients with the highest levels of installation expertise and service across design, installation and maintenance/service for fire alarms, CCTV, intruder alarms, access control, emergency lights and fire extinguishers, as well nurse call and staff attack systems.
Due to their continued success; they are now recruiting for a Fire & Security Engineer to join the team!
- Installation and maintenance of Intruder Alarm System / Fire Alarm Systems/ CCTV (IP and analogue) / Access Control Systems / Other Emergency systems
- Helping to ensure safety regulations are met in the Technical Team
- Stand-by duty after normal working hours, according to rota
- Responsibility for own and company tools and equipment
- Assisting management in the control of stock levels
- Ensuring that a product will work and perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Keeping up to date with developments in technologies and regulations
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training, toolbox talks and meetings
- Contribution to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
The successful Engineer will hold the following:
- Current ECS/CSCS card is required
- Engineer must hold a minimum of Emergency First Aid at Work certificate.
- Understanding the principles of electronic security, including intruder alarms, fire alarms, access control and CCTV.
- Must be aware of relevant British Standards for installation and maintenance and ensure that standards are upheld in installations carried out by the Engineer.
- Must be aware of NSI (National Security Inspectorate) standards and ensure that these standards are met in installations and maintenance.
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary + great company benefits including van, tools, annual leave, private pension and more!
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please contact Chloe Villis on 07908 811303 or apply with a copy of your current CV and coversheet to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities