We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly and private dental practice based in Hertford.
About the role:
- A rate of £10.00-£12.50 per hour (£20,800-£26,000 per annum) depending on experience
- Full-time or Part-time positions are available!
- Flexible working hours and days!
- This fantastic job will involve 60% Clinical and 40% of Admin tasks
- Preparing dental materials and instruments
- Assisting the dentist during patient treatment
- Cleaning and sterilizing dental instruments
- Disinfecting the work area and taking care of material used during treatment (instrument reprocessing)
- Managing the clinic’s appointments diary
- Performing clerical and administrative duties
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Independent Dental Practice
- Brilliant rated Private Dental Practice
- Employee Benefits, bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay and Pension Scheme
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Fully digital practice with R4 system, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Cameras and more
- The practice offers amazing services such as white fillings, Invisalign, tooth whitening, facial aesthetics, veneers, crowns, bridges and much more!
- Full support on-site with a strong and qualified team, practice manager onsite, qualified dental nurses, hygienists, orthodontists, receptionists and more to support you
- Easy access to public transport
- Car park available
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call into the office line on 0203 9129 803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing