Working in the heart of the workplace, the Stores Controller is a fast paced individual who joins the pace to ensure fluidity within the department.
You'll be working alongside the wider Operations and Business Management Team including Tech Support/ Purchasing and more to ensure that Aftersales logistics activities are completed accurately.
In your role as Stores Controller you will be responsible for the day to day activities such as:
- Shipping activities associated with delivery such as; shipping and invoice paperwork
- Liaise with external freight providers and logistic companies
The next Stores Controller will have skills such as:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working on an ERP
- Experience with talking to external freight couriers
If you think this could be your next role; contact Evie on: 01189239215 or hit "Apply Now"
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing