Helpdesk Advisor - 4 month contract - Farnborough - £19.49 ph PAYE or £24.67 ph Umb (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
This role requires you to obtain a Criminal Record Check along with reference checks before starting.
In this role you will be working on the Ethics Helpdesk receiving inbound calls and emails which then need to be responded to and redirected appropriately.
Your duties will entail:
- Initial triage for urgent reports/escalations
- Data transfer to internal system
- Management of Ethics website
- Production of data for annual report and for audit purposes
- Experience or knowledge of Tableau
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of phone calls
- Proven customer service experience
Please apply with your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other