The Business Intelligence Analyst will be required to lead the provision of high quality reporting and analytics processes and tools for the programme as well as delivering the data science capability to ensure we are able to exploit their valuable information and data using the latest tools and techniques.
Day to day duties -
* Support strategy for data analysis, ensuring it is in line with business needs, the Delivery Strategy, Information Strategy and IT Strategy
* Lead internal consultancy and delivery projects to enable the organisation to get maximum value from its information
* Work with stakeholders across the organisation to explain, educate and enthuse on the opportunities of information and methods for business intelligence, management reporting, data exploitation and data analytics
* Support the Data Analytics Manager in establishing a high-performing data analytics team as a key part of the overall Information Management team. This team provides support for wider capability in data analytics across the business
* Ability to produce and present documents and reports to a variety of audiences, including internal stakeholders at various levels in the organisation.
* An understanding of the Data Science field in order to provide support to the Data Science population
* Ability to use programming languages such as Python and SQL
* The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
* The ability to plan work and meet agreed deadlines
* Team working skills
* Consulting skills, the ability to liaise with both Business users and Technical resources and translate requirements and/or technical requirements between and adjusting communication styles accordingly.
* Problem solving skills
* The ability to develop and document process flows
* The ability to carry out data quality control validation and linkage
* Knowledge or experience of using data science approaches to solve business problems
* Understanding and experience of the value and opportunities of information and data analytics to organisations and large delivery programmes.
This role is to start asap and will pay up to £600 per day Umbrella inside IR35
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other