£45k + car + flexible working
Leeds / Home based
Are you looking to join a business that prides itself on its' employees welfare?
Do you want to work with hi tech products in a lucrative sector?
Are you looking for a fast paced and varied role?
Then look no further...
Main Purpose of the Role
To put together client solutions for systems and components manufactured on site for a number of exciting sectors. This organisation is looking to bring in a candidate with manufacturing / engineering projects experience into the business to liaise with internal and external clients on a variety of high profile projects with household names.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Technical Background
• Previous experience dealing with manufacturing processes, use project tracking tools, able to carry out site surveys
• Previous projects experience – working with HVAC equipment or similar
This is a varied position involving key technical knowledge of products.
• Coordinate projects ensuring timely delivery within budget
• Create and maintain technical and project documents
• Control project P&L
• Brief engineers on scope of work, Hit deadlines to maintain project milestone requirements and investigate compliance requirements
Salary and Benefits
£45k + car + pension + development
An opportunity second to none to join a worldwide name in an interesting and varied position.
This business work in a very exciting and busy sector that is growing and very secure.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
car + benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet