Resourcing Advisor based in Camden and the hourly rate is £19.13ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ474139
- DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN A STRONG BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HR BUSINESS PARTNERS, LINE MANAGERS AND HEADS OF SERVICE.
- PROVIDE CONSULTATIVE RECRUITMENT ADVICE.
- HOLD REGULAR MEETINGS WITH LINE MANAGERS TO PROMOTE RESOURCE SOLUTIONS AND ITS SERVICES.
- PREPARE AND POST JOB ADVERTS ON RELEVANT JOB BOARDS.
- LIAISE WITH ADVERTISING AGENCIES USING VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA AND DIRECT ATTRACTION METHODS INCLUDING LINKEDIN, GLASSDOOR, TWITTER AND FACEBOOK
- ADVICE APPROPIATE ASSESSMENT AND SELECTION, GUIDING LINE MANAGERS IN THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES PROCESS AND TO PROVIDE TIMELY UP DATES ON PROSPECTING AND INTERVIEW ACTIVITY.ENSURE THAT RECRUITMENT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS IN PLACE.
- MONITORING THE ACCURACY AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION WITHIN THE APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM.
- PROVIDE REGULAR MI DATA TO MANAGER. IMPROVE 'TIME TO HIRE PERFORMANCE.”
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services