Maintenance Team Leader
Friday, Saturday & Sunday Only
£40,000 - £41,000
My client have had major investment in the last few years and have undergone a huge expansion to meet the demand for their products. They are now looking for a multi-skilled maintenance team leader to work a weekend shift. The site is considered heavy engineering so someone from a heavier industry environment would be beneficial. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is ready for that next step of their career or someone who values time off during the week.
- Loads of free time during the week
- Stability – full order book for the next five years
- Great bunch of engineers, all get the job done well but also a great working environment and everybody gets on
- Growing manufacturing Business
- Good pension and holiday allowance
- At least five years working as an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
- Electrically qualified – Level 3 in C&G/NVQ
- Previous Supervisory or team leader experience is a must
- Happy to get your hands dirty, this is a hands on team leader role
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer from any background welcome to apply: Food, FMCG, Packaging, recycling, heavy, metal processing, plastics, automotive, Building products etc.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities