We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Treatment Co-ordinator/Lead Nurse to join a Friendly and Private Only dental practice based in the Waterlooville Area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- The role would require you to assist the General dentist at the practice
- Brilliant Pay of £11-£14 per hour!! (Dependent on experience)
- Fully funded GDC Registration
- Uniform is provided for you
- TCO Experience and being qualified in radiography will pay more in this role.
- Experienced trainee who is on course will be considered
- Full Training is provided
- Great Employment benefits!!
- Modern surgeries with up to date dental software
- Immediate start date
About the Practice:
- Private only practice
- Well established and independent 5 surgery practice
- Fully digital with Dentally Software, Digital X-rays, Digital Scanners, Cerec Machine, Itero Scanner etc.
- Fantastic team to support you including Business Manager, Associates, Principal, Lead Nurse, Hygienist + Implantologist!
- Parking is available on site
- GDC Registration
- Treatment Coordinator experience is ideal but not essential
- Trainee nurse applicants must be experienced/on a Course
- Undertake reception duties
- Have strong communication skills
- Great time keeping ability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing