About the Company
A leading firm with global reach and an excellent culture are seeking a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Working closely with a fee earning client group, this is a broad generalist role offering leadership and operational elements. The successful candidate will collaborate with key internal stakeholders whilst working with the wider HR team to deliver the HR strategy. Duties include:
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders including Partners
- Performance and career development management
- Coach managers in the development of their people management skills
- Advising on employee relations matters
- Run the salary and bonus review process
- Process improvement across onboarding and performance management
- Advising on talent acquisition matters
- Champion best practice and promote wellbeing
You will have previous experience of working in a generalist HR role at Manager/Business Partner level within a law firm/professional services and preferably CIPD qualified. Strong experience of working with senior stakeholders and mentoring team members is essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources