We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse to join a friendly and private dental practice based in Battersea.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Part-time position available !!!
- A rate of £10 per hour for trainee nurse and £12+ per hour for qualified dental nurse
- Flexible working days
- Flexible working hours !
- This fantastic job will involve 60% Chairside Assistance and 40% of Admin tasks
- Covid vaccine is required
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Ongoing development and career opportunities on offer at the practice
- Great employee benefits !
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Well-established 3 surgery practice with great facilities
- Mixed Dental Practice with Fantastic Quality of Care and well rated
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Friendly, professional, supportive and longstanding team with 2 Receptionist 2 Nurses PM and 4 Dentists on site
- Fully digital practice with SOE system, Digital Xray, Scanner, Apex Locator and more!!
- Great managements systems and strong clinical structure!
- Fantastic organisational culture
- Easy access to Public transport
- Join us !
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing