Employee Relations & Change Manager needed in Bournemouth paying £26.44 per hr PAYE Ref: 5191200
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Provide specialist advice and support to the Head of HR to effectively manage relationships with Trade Unions and other representation with a view to achieving business performance, employee engagement, and legal compliance.
- Manage TUPE projects.
- Provide operational change management implementation activity to Services, once initial reorganisation consultancy has been completed by the HR Business Partner
- Develop and maintain a high performing advisory service, leading the HR Advisors to provide insight, advice and solutions around all areas of policy and procedure.
- Lead on job evaluations and support with embedding the job evaluation framework into organisational practice.
- Support internal change and develop service capability in line with transformation programme that creates a centre of excellence using forward thinking, best practice that interacts effectively with HR transactional services, Business Partners and Service stakeholders
- Lead policy review in line with best practice and legal requirements which can be applied intuitively by managers, considering the use of digital options for access and self-service where possible and provide training when necessary.
- Develop Advisor capability in the understanding and application of employment law, policies and practices to ensure consistency and ability to manage risk appropriately
- Lead on the provision of employee relations analytics and data for the use of all stakeholders to inform decisions around service planning and corporate issues
- Manage the process for high risk employment issues and liaise with HR Business Partners and Senior Officers as required to provide a personal and specialist response
- The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified or significant demonstrable experience of managing employee relations
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources