Interim COVID-19 Testing and Planning Coordinator needed in Wandsworth paying £62.50 per hr Ref: 5859
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
You will play a vital role in planning and preparedness working with the Public Health and Emergency planning teams.
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Coordinating and rapidly deploying services/responses working with multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinating project staff and stakeholder inputs
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Managing project administration, including all documentation
- Tracking project performance and quality assurance
- Reporting regularly to senior management.
- Risk management
The main objectives of this role will be support planning and coordination of local testing and vaccination programmes and may include other areas based on the department needs.
Key projects include:
- The Community Testing Programme (asymptomatic testing using Lateral Flow Tests)
- Symptomatic Testing Site Operations
- Outbreak and Surge Testing deployments
- Support for Vaccination Programmes
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy