- Responsible for steering the Plant quality sensors to raise PQM incidents according to the requirements of the Problem Management Process (PMP), the alignment of the problem severity and that basic level zero analysis has been completed and documented within the PQM incident.
- Responsible for assigning PQM problems to the problem owners, driving the Plant A-T PQM landscape against plant targets according to the Problem Management Process and for the transfer of all customer relevant PQM problems to the A-LPP Product line PQM landscape.
- Responsible for the monitoring of PQM problem status for correct priority, consistency, effectiveness and quality of information documented by the problem owner.
- Responsible for the alignment of incidents between reporting line T (Production), V (Service) and E (Development).
- Qualified to HNC / Degree level in a quality or engineering field or relevant experience.
- Experience and understanding of the 7 tools of quality.
- Understanding & ability to effectively use quality tools, e.g. PQM, FMEA, GWK Tool, Ishikawa, 5 Why's.
- Technical product knowledge.
- Understanding of quality topics potential effect upon customers.
- Strong self-motivation, ability to negotiate and convince others, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other