LEAD MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - 44K + OT PAID AT TIME AND A HALF + 28 DAYS HOLIDAY + PENSION
Lead Maintenance Engineer – Multi skilled
4 on 4 off – perm nights
Well, established as one of the UK’s leading independent food manufacturers, this business is experiencing strong organic growth. As a result of recent multi-million-pound investment in new equipment and a brand-new PPM system the business is now looking to invest in the growth of the maintenance team with the addition of a Lead Maintenance Engineer.
As the Lead Maintenance Engineer, your role will be:
- The senior engineer on shift
- Support and mentoring of the engineers on your shift
- Management of the company’s CMMS Piranha.
- Assigning tasks to the team for both reactive and planned maintenance, as well as carrying out your own work.
- You will be working on conveyors, check weighers, bagging and sealing equipment as well as other special purpose machinery.
- Continuous Improvement
- Health and Safety.
The ideal Lead Maintenance Engineer will need:
- A level 3 qualification or above in either a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Worked as a maintenance engineer in an FMCG environment
- Be looking to take on a supervisory role
For those joining the business you can expect excellent on the job training as well as the support of a well-established and tight knit team. The business is growing so you can expect security as well as long term prospects for progression as the team expands
For more information on this role please email [email protected]
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet