Are you interested in new technology and robotics? Would you want to work on a brand-new flag ship site that has not gone live yet? Do you want training and further qualifications from your employer? Apply today!
up to £40,000 PA + OT
Panama shifts - 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights
3%-5% pension, 25 days holiday + bank, OT paid, training paid, further qualifications and conversion courses available, full training from the machine manufacturer, 24/7 hotline support.
My client is opening a brand-new site in Corby that is due to go live within a month. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work on a brand-new site and all brand-new kit. My client is a national logistics business, and the Corby site will be the flag ship warehouse for the company. They currently turn over £11M which is up by 6% from 2019. They are going from strength to strength with plans to open more site around the UK in the next 12 months. You will be working in a brand-new team that has been established specifically for this new site. The business has a 1 year contract with the machinery manufacture to be on site Monday to Friday to train you on the brand new kit. They also have a 24/7 hotline for any software faults, and they are offering external training courses on Siemens S7 PLC’s and the CMM system.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be expected to:
- Work alongside the Senior Engineer on fault finding protocols and spares management
- Immerse yourself into the implementation of the system and understand the full system layout and connectivity of the warehouse management system to ensure rapid diagnosis and resolution of all errors
- Developing guidelines for maintenance execution, fault finding protocols and spares management
- Work closely with 3rd party contractors to ensure optimum machine and plant reliability
- Provide expertise on system capability and capacity for future projects
- Ensure H&S Lotto procedure and permits are stringently followed
- Work independently to resolve issues, and ensure successful and smooth operation on site
What do you need to be a successful Maintenance Engineer?
- Experience within a logistic / FMCG / Manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of IT systems/software
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ / City & Guilds or equivalent qualification in Engineering. Either Mechanical or Electrical bias.
- Ability to work alone on shift
For more information on this role please email [email protected]
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet