Administrator needed in Winchester paying £8.91 per hr PAYE Ref: 475014
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To provide a range of administrative services to the Transport Management Team, under the direction and authority of the fleet manager.
- To make ready any files, documents or gather background information that may be required by the Management Team i.e. Notices of intended prosecution, dart charges and parking tickets. Making sure the drivers are nominated in a prompt and efficient manner and any issues are raised to the management team.
- To be the point of contact for all Pool car enquiries and book the Pool Cars for service
- Weekly checks of Diesel tanks stocks and Sprinter van availability to keep up to date records of both for relevant stakeholders.
- Organise meetings including contacting delegates, circulating agendas, taking minutes and all other related tasks.
- To arrange appropriate training with external & internal facilitators for transport staff Training Courses.
- Provide support and resilience for other functions within the transport department administration functions.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration