Our client is a well-known facilities management client working across a range of commercial and industrial contracts. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Heating Engineer to join the team.
Main duties of this role include:
- Undertake maintenance tasks, call out response & repair of all types of gas heating and plumbing.
- A good understanding of General Building services
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
- To identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
- To understand, complete all work related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customers expectations.
- To understand & comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend, fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (on site 8.30am offsite 4.30pm)
- ½ lunch break
- 30 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
- Be available for call out rota
The successful candidate will hold the following:
- Experience as a 'Gas Engineer' or 'Plumbing Engineer'
- Gas Safe
- COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1,UVHW
- NVQ Plumbing
- Must be willing to work at height
In return, they are looking to pay between £36,500-£40K per annum (depending on experience) plus a company Van and Fuel Card, Company Phone and Tablet, On Going training and also Pension Scheme.
If this role is of interest, please contact our Senior Consultant, Chloe Villis on 07908 811303 or email your CV to [email protected] to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities