Full Stack Developer (C# & D365)| Global End User |£45,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a London based Global End User. They provide customers with high quality service in the Education industry and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- Collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business professionals.
- Design integrated technical solutions for organisation level projects using Dynamics.
- Develop using full MS Stack.
- To ensure that development is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that key Agile principles are kept to.
- Undertake detailed analysis on data sets, data systems, business processes and software.
- Support the wider Inspired IT Team projects.
- Work with development teams
- Extensive Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Understanding of broader Microsoft Stack.
- Extensive language experience such as C#, JS & HTML5.
- Good understanding of implementing Dynamics 365 extensions.
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of MS platforms.
- Ability to analyse requirements, design and configure features in Dynamics 365.
- Experience in Agile Software environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency of hands-on data migration / integration
They offer an excellent salary up to £45,000. Benefits include:
- Employee Health Cashback plan
- 25 days holiday per annum plus public bank holidays
- Company pension
- Employee benefits and cashback included as usual admin roles we post.
This Global End User is based London; they offer fully remote.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South, Nottingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet