Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Lower Earley (Reading)
(No New Business Development required!)
£21,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Commission & Benefits (Free gym membership/private medical cover)
6-month induction and training programme
Incentives including all expenses paid holidays (Dubai/New York) and Michelin Star restaurant lunches
Work from home on a Friday plus 3pm finish
Breakfast and fresh fruit daily
We are an award-winning engineering recruitment agency recognised by the Sunday Times Top 100 of Best Small Companies to Work For.
Orion Electrotech have been in business for over 25 years, over this period we have established multiple divisions including Design, Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace and most recently Life Sciences. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our highly motivated team
Our excellent on boarding and individual career development plans accelerate your professional progression and earning potential while developing you into the “subject matter expert” consultant for clients and candidates in your chosen area.
Your role as a Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Work with our clients to understand their hiring needs and where we can partner with them
- Taking down an in-depth job description and writing engaging and attractive job adverts
- Qualifying and interviewing candidates against the job criteria and producing a short list of candidates
- Arranging interviews and gaining feedback from both clients and candidates
- Managing offers to candidates and ensuring a smooth process for both the candidate and client
What are we looking for in a Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- You are money motivated with financial goals that you are passionate about
- Hitting targets and with a hunger to succeed is in your DNA
- The ability to build great relationships is one of your strengths
- Driven, ambitious and resilient are words that you would use to describe yourself
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- You have the will and ambition to learn a new industry
Why work with us?
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
- Competitive basic salary & uncapped monthly commission
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York etc)
- 3pm finish on Fridays - Start your weekend early! -Plus you get to WFH on Fridays!
- Stable and growing company (average length of service is 7 years)
- Our Culture is supportive, fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
If you feel that you have the right transferable skills and experience to be a Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant, simply Click and apply now.
Alternatively, if you would like to find out more call Lynne Moss at Orion Electrotech Reading for a confidential conversation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Uncapped Comms/Free Gym/Private Healthcare/Incentives
- Industry Sector Sales
Less than 1 year