Stores Person needed in Manchester paying £9.96 per hr PAYE Ref: 52C22/1
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Undertake the receipt, checking, maintenance and storage of all items of stationery, hardware, clothing and associated items, excluding quality control.
- Undertake the issue of all items of stationery, hardware and clothing by means of any of the following methods:
emergency or non appointment counter service in line with agreed policy,
internal van or postal delivery.
- Receive customers, visitors, drivers and telephone enquiries. To ascertain and fill the relevant requirements whilst maintaining the security and integrity of the supplies section.
- On arrival of visitors, customers, or on receipt of requisitions or picking lists, check all documentation e.g. authorisation or entitlement in line with agreed procedure and stock availability using where required the computerised or manual stock control system. As necessary issue the required goods as per requisition or picking lists. On reference to the requisition or picking list, locate, select and prepare goods for despatch by the relevant method. As necessary complete any documentation and update the computerised stock control system accordingly
- When issuing items of clothing, take any measurements required and fit customer from stock where possible, or pin and mark garment for alteration. (Male staff to take measurements of male customers and female staff with female customers).
- In the case of alterations to complete necessary instructions and liaise with the Alteration Hands.
- Receive as necessary any items of returned clothing and sort into those items fit for re-issue, disposal and, if necessary, remove any items from the pockets and any buttons, rank insignia, numerals etc. from the remaining items of clothing.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other