KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Curriculum Specialist – Financial Services
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 Depending on skill and experience
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Our client is looking to appoint a curriculum specialist, who will design and develop blended programmes within Financial Services (Commercial and Government Funded)
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure project requirements are met.
- Create imaginative and engaging curriculum and content, taking into consideration individual learning styles and content is aligned to assessment criteria standards.
- Develop and deliver engaging and subject specific content for English, Maths and ICT.
- Ensure our client's Information, Security, Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety Policies are adhered to at all times.
- Liaise with employers to create engaging, bespoke programmes to meet their requirements.
- Ensure cost effectiveness and learner and employer focused delivery programmes through regular reviews of delivery models, learning principles / approaches and competitor activity.
- Bring an element of storytelling into learning
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Candidates must have experience of designing and developing blended learning solutions, aimed at various audiences.
- Knowledge of the adult core curricula and specific subject area (Financial Services)
- Experience of Ofsted and an awareness of quality requirements
- Understanding of Apprenticeship funding
- Experience of working alongside a range of awarding organisations, across a variety of sectors, to ensure programmes are consistently delivered to a high quality.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education