Work in many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
* Prepare reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off's and tender schedules.
* Prepare technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
* Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
* Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through request for information (RFI) system
* Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
* Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
* Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
* Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
* Liaising with multi disciplinary teams across the project
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
* 1-3 years' experience in a similar role with a contractor
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other