Lineside controller/Manufacturing controller - 6 month contract - Stevenage - £20.86ph UMB or £15.63ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
SC + ITAR
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. In addition, this role involves direct access to ITAR Material. Therefore we can only consider UK Nationals for this position. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
The Manufacturing Controllers role will involve issue, receipt and management of stores and inventory in a stores environment. Loading, control and monitoring of work packages in a manufacturing environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Stock control / storekeeping including shelf-life control.
- Load the manufacturing cells with the requisite jobs in accordance with planned lead and cycle times, to comply with manufacturing programmes and delivery schedules.
- Packing including the use of hand tools.
- Receiving and issuing of tooling.
- Updating computer records.
- Kitting activity.
- Loading and unloading of Lorries.
- Experience in a stores environment or manufacturing control.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
- Attention to detail.
- Work on own with minimal supervision.
- Use own initiative.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes).
- ESD training.
- PC skills, including EXCEL.
- Fork lift truck licence.
- Knowledge of Kanban and 2 bin systems.
- Experience with an Enterprise Planning System e.g. SAP.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other