Our successful construction client in North Bristol are looking for a fulltime Office Manager. Their business is highly successful, largely due to their collaborative approach they form with ongoing partnerships and clients.
Due to company growth, our client are seeking a driven, proactive and dynamic Office Manager to work within their Head Office in Thornbury. You’ll be providing invaluable support to their current office and site based teams, our customers and our suppliers.
You will be working closely with the MD and supporting all the Management Team as followed: -
- Managing all aspects of the operations team’s administration
- Manging all general office management activities
- Primary point of contact for HR policy and training.
- Ensuring the office remaining compliant with regulatory duties.
- Ensuring the completion of routine clerical and accounting and bookkeeping tasks.
- Managing the company payroll, payroll schedules for outsourced staff, transport and other office functions.
- Managing accounts payable processes, ensuring payables are appropriately reviewed and signed off ahead of payment.
- Entering financial information into the accounting system (Sage50 & Sage Construct, once installed) and managing company ledgers.
- Managing day to day transactions, posting daily receipts, encoding accounting entries for data processing
- Managing key supplier accounts
- Ensuring all staff record are up to date.
- Ensuring all holiday and sick records are accurate at all times
- Weekly timesheets are accurately recorded with managers
- Running weekly & monthly payroll
- Ensuring employee contracts are up to date.
- Supporting disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Dealing with all day-to-day transport enquiries and administration
- Updating the transport documentation and system in relation to MOT’s due
- Managing taxation of vehicles
- Undertaking driving licence checks, ensuring drivers hold valid driving license (with no points held)
- Ensuring training records are kept up to date
- Booking training courses as and when required
- Support the development our trainees in completing their qualifications
Support to Management
- Office Management and day to day office administration
- Supporting the company’s digital strategy roll out to office and site-based teams
- Developing and process mapping, procedures standard methods of working
- Producing management or KPI reports as requested
The above duties are not all essential but some HR and some SAGE & Payroll would be most desirable.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week. 8am to 4:30pm. Flexibility available upon discussion – consideration to part-time working would also be given based on 24 hours plus.
In return our client is offering a salary between £26k - £29k (DOE)
28 Days Holiday inclusive of 8 days statutory Bank Holidays
NEST Pension Scheme
Up to 5% of salary bonus based on Company performance
Please call Clare Golding on 07799 886594 for more details or email a CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Some of College Coursework Completed