Customer Service Adviser needed in Truro £9.50 per hr ref:5191458
This role will involve:
- Deal with receipts of payments (for cash, cheques and card payments) and preparation of associated paperwork in an efficient and effective manner.
- Deal with customer’s complaints in accordance with the Corporate Complaints process, advise customers of the applicable procedures, proactively resolving complaints wherever possible and recording them as advised and escalate to Service Recovery team if required.
- Contact customers to monitor satisfaction and quality control checks.
- To resolve customer enquiries by telephone, electronically, post or face to face (including assisting with the filling in of the appropriate forms).
- Receive requests, assess and establish the reason for the request, together with its urgency, and taking prompt, appropriate action in accordance with procedures and instructions for all services.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services