Assistant Consultant needed in London £12.58 per hr ref:5191458
This role will involve:
- Implements a range of standardised, operational procedures and systems within the ISEP work plan for effective delivery of the grants
- Receives instructions and requests from senior managers and/or customers (internal or external), and plans and organises given resources accordingly (often at short notice) to ensure that work is carried out efficiently and effectively
- Provides timely feedback on operational issues and events to line manager (ISEP coordinator), enabling the adaptation of work plans where necessary and supporting continuous improvement in the efficiency/cost effectiveness/quality of service delivery/systems in the unit or department
- Uses Excel, Formstack, Word, Outlook, SAP systems to coordinate the grant delivery programme effectively.
- Delivery of high quality service to schools that are applicants to the ISEP programme.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration