Senior Project Manager needed in Harrow £22.51 per hr ref:010828
This role will involve:
- Support the translation of a high level strategic vision through the delivery of large complex projects.
- Lead senior officers through robust project and programme management processes to ensure successful delivery and resolution of risks and issues.
- Lead the mobilisation and development of specific transformation projects and approaches at initiation stage.
- Manage the available resources and skills of project teams (inc seconded staff).
- Work closely with commercial partners to ensure that projects are deliverable
- Work with managers to ensure buy-in to projects, and where appropriate ‘recruit’ champions to support the delivery of projects across directorates.
- Act as a key point of contact for managers and staff and, advise as necessary on the direction of any given project.
Ideally candidates will have:
- BSc or MSc Project Management Working in Programme Management Office Proven experience of project delivery
- Prince 2
- Agile Certified Professional
- Agile Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]loy.co.uk quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services