KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: IQA / Subject Specialist – Accountancy
Location: Remote / National
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Hold own AAT qualification at Level 4 or above.
- Recognised Internal Quality Assurance award (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4).
- Experience of working as an IQA / Subject Specialist within Accountancy to Level 7 (AAT / ACCA / CIMA)
- Working knowledge of quality improvement processes and Ofsted requirements.
- Must hold relevant occupational competency in Accountancy
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Continuous improvement of assessment and verification processes, as Subject Matter Expert for Accountancy Qualifications to Level 7.
- Ensure delivery team maintain up to date experience, qualifications and high levels of CPD.
- Support the assessment team in preparation of EPA
- Oversee and provide support and feedback to a team of Assessors, ensuring quality of delivery and best practice is maintained.
- Responsible for evaluating quality processes to ensure consistency and accuracy across sampling and assessment strategies.
- Lead on standardisation meetings.
- Support with annual self-assessment processes (SAR)
- Assist in the planning and running of external quality assurance and compliance visits.
- Update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education