Business Manager needed in Southwark £159.98 per day ref:5191296
This role will involve:
- To be responsible for the identification and creation of a range of new business opportunities to maximise income generation, whilst ensuring excellent customer service.
- To research and consult with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that service improvements across the Division are informed by and benchmarked with best local and national practice, are in line with current and emerging business needs, and add value across the division.
- To draw up a programme of business improvement projects from their beginnings to agreed delivery points, forming and leading multi-functional teams responsible for translating agreed vision and objectives into workable solutions.
- To contribute to and influence the development and review of the division’s strategic plans affected by the programme but not directly under its control.
- To lead for the Environmental Services division on the interface with a range of corporate shared services, establishing and maintaining effective, streamlined quality and performance monitoring systems in partnership with colleagues, the department and where necessary third party providers.
- To ensure that robust and resilient systems are in place to manage and mitigate risks and ensure business continuity across the division.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Holds an appropriate degree or a relevant professional qualification to degree level
- Demonstrable understanding of project and programme management best practice, including Prince 2 and/or MSP
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services