Economic Development/Regeneration Project Manager needed in Preston £20.16 per hr ref:475880
This role will involve:
- The Project Manager will work to the Head of Strategic Development and will be line managed by the Strategic Development Programme Manager to support the development, delivery and management of the strategic economic development priorities.
- The post will work within a range of multi-disciplinary project teams with staff, consultants, technical professionals and stakeholders within the public and private sector.
- The post holder will also attend, in a supporting capacity, relevant committees, boards, technical and commercial groups and partnerships.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Professionally qualified/relevant degree (or equivalent), plus substantial experience or substantial vocational experience demonstrating development through involvement in a series of progressively demanding roles.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services