Dynamics CRM Data Manager | National End User| £37,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a Coventry based National End User. They provide customers with high quality service and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- Drive organizational change building a single customer view.
- responsible for improving and managing the data quality and ability to manage future projects.
- Ensure the CRM platform (Microsoft Dynamics) is fit for purpose by specifying, realigning, and maintaining the data.
- Create and implement policies and procedures for data management.
- Manage and improve data quality.
- Implement effective and secure procedures for data processing.
- Manage the migration of data into the CRM
- Strong Power BI experience.
- Dynamics CRM experience, D365 preferably but not mandatory
- Confident communication skills with a strong customer service ethos
They offer an excellent salary up to £37,000.
Benefit such as:
- 33 days annual leave plus one privilege day (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- private medical health scheme and life assurance cover
- pension scheme
- Perkbox membership
This National End User is based Coventry; they can offer a remote role with 2 office days p/w.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South, Nottingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet